Medical Billing Experts Services
- Medical Billing for all specialists and surgeons across Australia (View list of Specialists)
- Billing audits to find your hidden dollars
- Cleanup of medical billing in your practice software (Genie, Shexie, etc)
- Cleanup of backlog billing that you need processed
- Outsourced billing services to improve your income and reduce your overheads
- Outsourced billing for leave cover of the staff in your practice
- Assist you to set fees and gap amounts
- Advice on how to comply with all Medicare and Health
- Fund rules and guidelines
- Billing audits to ensure that you are maximising your income
- Evaluation of staff knowledge of appropriate billing practices and procedures
- Private practice advisory services
- Fraud and Theft prevention for your practice
The Medical Billing Process
Fill out and Return Medical Billing Registration Form
Medical Billing staff use information on form to fill out Health Fund registration forms
Sign the bottom of each form and return forms in envelope provided
Medical Billing Experts registers you with all Health Funds
Submit billing sheets by fax or scan/email
Patient Medicare number and Health Fund validity verified electronically before billing
All billing processed within 2 working days where all patient information correct
Correction of errors in patient information by Medical Billing Experts
Our Expert Collection Staff remedies all rejections and collects funds from patients &
insurers who can’t be billed through eclipse
Health Funds pay fees into YOUR bank account
Medical Billing Experts provides reports at the end of each month regarding your
billing activity and funds collected
Medical Billing Experts sends Monthly invoice for Billing Fees
Health fund registration forms are sent to you by overnight mail
Health fund registration for a new practitioner can take 1-2 weeks
Billing can be submitted either on our form or in any format that suits your practice.
Verification of patient details before
transmission of billing to Health Funds eliminates unneccesary rejections of billing.
Incorrect or incomplete patient information can delay the billing process.
Errors can include incomplete/missing
information, incorrect Medicare numbers, incorrect names or dates of birth.
We have a fully staffed Collections
Department staffed by qualified and experienced collections officers.
Reports sent to you each month include all items billed, all funds receipted and a list of pending billing performed on your behalf.
Your billing fee is charged to the credit card you designate when you register for our services.