Medical Billing Experts is committed to keeping all of our clients compliant with Medicare, Health Fund and Legislative requirements. We are passionate about the ongoing education and upskilling of Doctors and private practice staff.
Our Managing Director, Loryn Einstein is often called upon as an expert lecturer by Medical Accounting firms, medical software vendors and the AMA to provide educational sessions for Doctors and medical practices.
Lecture topics include:
- Medicare Compliance;
- Medical Billing Basics;
- How to set up a cost effective Private Practice;
- How to set up a “virtual” Private Practice;
- Fraud and theft prevention in Private Practice (Fraud Screen);
- Income optimisation for Surgeons and Specialists;
- Bookkeeping and budgeting for Doctors and Medical Practices; and
- Putting your Private Practice in the Cloud
Loryn is presenting lectures on the following dates:
- Sydney 22 March 2019
- Melbourne 31 May 2019
- Brisbane 21 June 2019
- Adelaide 16 August 2019
- Sydney 15 November 2019
- Melbourne 29 November 2019
- AMA Queensland Private Practice and Medico-Legal Conference Brisbane, 30 August 2019
- Medicare Compliance Seminar - Brisbane 12 March 2019, 6-7:30pm
- Medicare Compliance Seminar - Sydney 21 March 2019, 6-7:30pm
- Medicare Compliance Seminar - Melbourne 28 March, 6-7:30pm
Additional lecture dates can be scheduled upon request.
In addition to offering outsourced medical billing services Loryn and her staff provide the following consultancy services:
- Medicare Compliance
- Billing clean-up;
- Revenue recovery services;
- Income Optimisation Reviews;
- Billing support for leave backfill of practice staff;
- Fraud investigations; and
- Fraud and theft prevention activities.
Seminars are delivered throughout the year in most major cities across Australia. Please choose the lectures you would like to attend and we will notify you of upcoming dates.